NAVIS W410-XL With Internet Data Sharing
Wind Data In Real Time Saves Lives & Equipment
The Navis W410-XL consists of wind speed and optional direction sensors which wirelessly transmits real-time wind and temperature data to your smartphone, tablet or a website on your computer via a internet connection. All data in also stored onto a user accessible SD card.
With our free WINDY™ App (Available for iOS and Android), you can see real time data of current, average and maximum wind speed, direction, temperature and view historical data graphs and set pre-alarm and primary alarm settings.
- Wireless sensor with optional magnetic mounting bracket
- Long range (1300 m/4,265′)
- 1 year minimum battery life
- Display unit with magnetic mounting
- Programmable warning lights & audible alarms
- 3 programmable alarm relay outputs
- Data transmission to smartphone (Free app supplied)
- Data transmission to internet (connection required)
- Free basic website access to view your data
- Optional advanced website data access (with subscription)
- On-board data capture via SD card
Get Wind Safety Data In Real Time When & Where You Want It.
Key Options To Consider
Upgrade To Directional Sensor
Self Leveling Brackets With Magnetic Install
YAGI Antenna (Extended Range)